Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hello everyone!

A while ago, I wrote a review on Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore Body Lotion. In case you have missed reading it, then you can do so here. Now, while writing that review, I had mentioned about buying another body lotion at the same time and had promised to give you a review on that as well. The product I am talking about is Parachute Advansed Body Lotion Soft Touch.

Brand ‘Parachute’ (from Marico Limited) needs no introduction. This brand is so trusted and popular in India, that there might hardly be any household who would have not used their famous coconut hair oil. Apart from a range of Parachute hair oils and hair products, their Advansed body lotions are also quite well known.

Currently, Parachute body lotions are available in four different variants – Parachute Advansed Body Lotion Deep Nourish (intense moisturization for extra dry skin), Parachute Advansed Body Lotion Soft Touch (for normal to dry skin), Parachute Advansed Body Lotion Refresh (ideal for summers) and Parachute Advansed Body Lotion Butter Smooth (for rough, dry skin). 

Since this is my first body lotion from Parachute, I thought of trying out Parachute Advansed Body Lotion Soft Touch, 250 ml. To know more about the product and my experience with it,  just keep reading😉.....
https://amzn.to/2zm3bdM

About Parachute Advansed Body Lotion Soft Touch

One look at the Parachute Advansed Body Lotion Soft Touch bottle and you simply cannot resist looking at its graceful, curvy shape. The feminine shape of this light teal blue bottle is also very functional, as it makes it very easy to hold it. The body of this bottle is hard-plastic, which makes it quite sturdy. It comes with a flip cap opening which is tight, so there are no worries of spillage or leakage while carrying it around. Travel-friendly, I must say here. Also, this body lotion comes in different sizes – 18 ml (difficult to get this one), 40 ml (not easy to get this one too), 100 ml, 250 ml and 400 ml. So, you can make your pick according to your needs.

Apart from the attractive shape, you get to know a whole lot of information about this lotion, by just observing the front and back side of the bottle. For example, when you look at the front side, a standing pose made by a lady in white gets your first attention. Besides this, prominently printed words like ‘Parachute Advansed Body Lotion’ and ‘Coconut Milk’ (main ingredient) catch your eye. ‘Soft Touch, for dry skin’ and ‘100% natural moisturisers’ printed on the lower part, tell you more about the product.


Turn the bottle and get informed about the directions for use and ingredients (apart from the usual information about manufacturing and packaging details).

Ingredients mentioned in the product are:

Aqua, Cocos Nucifera oil, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Coconut Milk, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dimethicone, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Fragrance, Methyl Paraben, Carbomer, Propyl Paraben, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Disodium EDTA.

In addition to these, Parachute Advansed Body Lotions (all variants) are claimed to have moisture-lock technology to prevent moisture loss and a unique cocolipid formula which helps it enter 10 layers deep into the skin to offer a natural glow.

My Review

Now here comes the real deal. Open the flip cap, squeeze the bottle a little and you get white colored lotion coming out from it. The consistency of this lotion is on the thinner side and very light. This makes application on the skin quite easy. Few seconds of massaging the lotion (I felt a cooling effect on application) and it gets easily absorbed by the skin. My skin felt nourished and soft post using it. The moisturized effect remains for at least 7 hours and even after that I did not feel my skin getting dry or the need to re-apply the lotion. 

What I also liked very much is that their claim of ‘non-greasy’ standing true. The lotion is absolutely wonderful to apply and you do not feel your skin or hands getting sticky or oily post application. That’s a real big plus for me. And oh, how can I forget the smell. I can not pinpoint to the exact fragrance of this lotion. But I must say it is mild yet very pleasant. Sometimes I feel it smells mildly like coconut milk while other times I feel it is mildly on the floral side. Whatever it is, it is really good. 



With respect to the quantity you get, I feel the price of this body lotion is quite affordable. The price of the 250 ml Parachute Advansed Body Lotion Soft Touch printed on the back of the bottle was Rs. 165/- (though I bought it for Rs. 140/- at Amazon). If you buy it from an online store like Amazon, Flipkart or Nykaa, then the discounted price makes it all the more cheaper. This, I feel is a win-win deal for the users. 

I tried and tried to look for some cons in this lotion. And the only things I can point out to is the presence of parabens and no mention of SPF, offering ultraviolet protection to the user. Apart from these, I feel that this body lotion is absolutely fantastic. I have no regrets buying this one and in fact I am planning to try a different variant next time round to see if it as good as this one.

My Ratings

4.7/5✌👍👍 For my normal skin, this body lotion is faring extremely well. Being thin and lightweight, I am sure it will work good for all skin types. However, if you have extremely dry skin, then you can try their Deep Nourish variant or Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore Body Lotion that I reviewed earlier. Great product at a wonderful price. I am definitely not complaining. Do give it a try and let me know your thoughts on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]